Boat Rental Willem Barentsz
3755 LC Eemnes
+31-(0)6 196 183 11
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Asking for your explicit consent if we need it for processing your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to make you aware of them and to respect them.
Processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed by Willem Barentsz for the following purposes:
- For the performance of an agreement with you
- To call or e-mail you in order to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To send newsletters and / or advertising flyers
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- First name, middle name and last name
- Date of birth
- Gender (male/female)
- Address details
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- Bank account number
- Vehicle registration number
Provision to third parties
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Providing the internet environment of Willem Barentsz
- Taking care of the (financial) administration
We only provide personal data to other parties with whom we have a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we make the necessary agreements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the data you have provided to other parties, unless this is required and permitted by law. An example of this is when the police request (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case we are obliged to cooperate and hand over this data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Willem Barentsz does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who may access your data on behalf of Willem Barentsz are required to maintain confidentiality;
- We maintain a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymize and encrypt personal data when appropriate;
- Online bookings are made through a secure connection;
- IP addresses are recorded and stored times, but cannot be traced back to you;
- We make backups of personal data to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to access, correct or delete personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of all or part of your personal data by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer the personal data you have provided to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly at email@example.com. If we cannot work it out with you, we will of course regret this. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.